My Sons Wife's Friend

I am visiting my son when you walk in the door. You are very beautiful and your body is amazing. I can't believe that I am looking at a girl your age and thinking about touching you. My son introduces us and tells me you are a friend of his wife and that you came over to swim in their pool. You go into the bathroom and return wearing a bikini and I can't take my eyes off of you. You look over at me and smile as you start out the back door to go to the pool. I finish talking with my son and get ready to leave. As I am walking out to my truck I stop and tell you how beautiful you are then get in my truck and go home.

I get home that evening and I am getting ready to cook dinner when I hear someone knocking on the door. When I open the door you are standing there and you are still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I ask if I can help you and you ask if you can come in and talk to me. I invite you in and ask if you have had dinner because I am getting ready to cook. You say that you have not eaten and would love to join me. I as what it is that you want to talk about and you say that you have never had anyone just tell you that you are beautiful then walk away. I ask what you mean and you tell me that most men go on try to talk you into bed with them but I acted as if I didn't care. Asking if I pushed myself on you would that make you feel better? If that is what you want then you will have to look elsewhere because I am not going to do that. You ask me if you are not good enough for me. Totally shocked I tell you that if I was a younger man I would be asking you for a date every day. Then you really shock me and ask me why I need to be younger.

You walk over to me and put your arms around my neck then kiss me passionately. The biggest shock was from myself when I put my arms around you and pull you tight against me as I kiss you back. My hands slide up and down your back as I hold you close and feel your breasts pressing against my chest. You wrap a leg around me and rub your pussy against my leg. Asking you why you are doing this to me you tell me that it is because you have always wanted to be with an older man and I acted like I was interested but walked away.

Still in shock that you are being this aggressive I ask what you want me to do. You say you want me to do whatever I want with you. I turn the stove off and forget about dinner. I take you by the hand and lead you to the bathroom. I start the shower and tell you to undress. As I remove my clothes you remove yours then we get in the shower. Slowly we begin to wash each other as our soapy hands slide over each others body. My hands slide down over your sexy butt as I pull you close and kiss you passionately. My erection presses against you as we kiss and you slide your hand between us wrapping it around my erection. Slowly you slide your hand up and down my erection stroking it gently. Our kiss becomes more passionate as you slide your hand up and down my erection and I slide my hand over your pussy. Gently I push my fingers inside your pussy and move them in and out slowly as your hand strokes my erection. You stroke my erection faster and I slide my fingers in and out of your pussy faster as I rub my hand against your clit. I feel you begin to tremble sending my excitement soaring. We both begin to shake and I erupt as your orgasm rocks your body.

We kiss tenderly as we finish our shower then playfully dry each other off. We walk into the bedroom and you jump onto the bed. I tell you that I always spanked the children when I caught them jumping on the bed. Quickly you got on your hands and knees and said to go ahead and spank you. Stating softly I spank your butt a few times and you tell me to spank you not rub your butt. I begin to spank you harder and your butt begins to turn red. Spanking you a little harder I see your red butt getting brighter. As I spank your butt harder I see you rubbing your clit. Lying down on the bed I slide under you and pull your pussy to my face. Softly I slide my tongue up and down your pussy tracing your lips. Gently I push my tongue against your clit and begin to rub it. As I rub your clit you press your pussy against my face harder. I feel you start to tremble and I wrap my lips around your clit as I suck it into my mouth. Holding it with my teeth I rub it harder with my tongue. You start shaking and I bite your clit a little harder as your orgasm rolls through your body.

You collapse on the bed and I move up beside you. Taking you in my arms we kiss passionately as I hold you tight. I move over top of you and place my erection against your pussy. Gently I push into you feeling your warm wet pussy on my erection. Slowly I slide my erection in and out of you as you wrap your legs around me. You pull yourself tight up against me as I slide in and out of you. Your clit rubs against me and I push into you harder. Our excitement builds as our bodies press together and my erection slides in and out of you. We both start to tremble as our passion soars. We explode in a beautiful orgasm with fireworks bursting in our minds.

Collapsing on the bed beside you I put my arms around you and hold you tight. We kiss tenderly as our bodies softly touch each other. Slowly we drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

https://forum.auto.ru/brothers/485948/

http://sensex.astrosage.com/2015/01/sensex-nifty-astrology-predictions_29.html

https://binaryoptionrobotinfo.com/forums/users/rapocigo/

https://www.behance.net/educampabadal

https://betterlesson.com/community/lesson/672043/bo-keown

https://www.bebee.com/producer/@linda-adams-repeatsoftware/how-to-showcase-your-school-s-activities-using-digital-signage-software-on-display-screens

http://xahara.bcu.ac.uk/user/view.php?id=1113

https://www.bankier.pl/forum/temat_re-ogromne-zyski-biznes-roku,35582027.html

https://feedback.bistudio.com/p/vawoduwa/

https://fileforum.betanews.com/profile/dogusisa

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Maggie's Slutty Fantasies Ch. 02

Cheating Husband at a Work Party

First Meeting of Vamp & Baby Girl