First Meeting of Vamp & Baby Girl

The story of Vamp and Baby Girl's first time together

The door opens and you step through. Eyes down as is required. You stand with your hands at your front and head bowed. I walk slowly up behind you. I can smell the slight hint of perfume and the smell of your freshly washed hair.

I feel you tremble slightly as my fingers gently run along the nape of your neck. I can see your pulse on the side of your neck. Slightly fast but ok. I lean down and gently blow on the back of your neck.

My mouth moves to just beside your ear and I whisper "Hello Baby Girl."

I can see your pulse rate go up as my hands move slowly groom the top of your neck, down and across your shoulders, slowly moving the straps of your dress to the edge of your shoulders and showing them to slip off and take the dress to the floor with a light rustle.

At last. Here you stand before me. Naked in every way. I take another whiff of your intoxicating smell and then slowly start to circle around you.

Gazing upon your naked flesh. Looking at what is mine. Your lips, your hair, your boobs and pussy. Your stomach and back. Your lovely ass. Your legs and arms. All are there to please me.

I slowly run my fingers across your collarbone down in between your cleavage and then give each nipple a small flick. This brings a gasp from you and your nipples harden.

I move my finger up and rest it under your chin. Gently, I lift your chin so you are looking at me. Your eyes are still lowered as a sub should be. "Look at me." I say quietly but commandingly.

Your eyes flick up to mine and our gazes lock.

Bam!

There it is. That instant spark of connection. You can feel my need to possess and take you in my eyes. I feel your need to please and obey me in your eyes. No words are needed for this connection. It is not only a connection of the physical, but a connection of the mind.

In your eyes, I see trust, with a hint of fear. Dare you trust me? "Will he protect me?" You wonder.

As the connection grows, you see in my eyes passion, lust, and a sense of calm, and in that instant you realize you will always be safe.

I say a single word to you. "Nadu."

Your gaze immediately drops and you lower yourself to the floor on your knees. Legs spread wide with your ass resting on your feet, both hands resting on your thighs, palm up. Your head is bowed and some of your hair falls across your face.

I gaze in wonder at you. The perfect picture of a submissive. "You have been learning your poses." I say with a nod of appreciation. "Very good Baby Girl."

"Thank you, Sir." You say shyly. "I wish to make you happy."

"You will Baby Girl. I have no doubt of that."

Reaching for the belt at my jeans, I step closer and growl "Shall we begin?"

I pause before I take my belt off. I have decided to change things a little. I reach down onto the bed and grab something I put there earlier.

"Lift your arms, Baby Girl." I tell you, and you comply immediately. Such a divine sight as I look down.

Your upraised arms push your boobs out further and I can see your hard nipples standing out. I reach out, and in a couple of quick motions, your hands are bound.

"Stand."

I help you to your feet.

"Now, kneel on the bed so I can look at your ass and pussy." You kneel quietly on the bed. Head touching the covers, hands still outstretched. I gaze upon what is mine. I can see by the moisture on your inner thighs you are excited.

I move closer and gently run a finger down your pussy lips. "Yes." I think to myself. "Very excited."

I run my finger up and down your pussy a few more times, each time, almost touching your clit, but just grazing it instead. I can hear the slight hitch in your breath when I graze your clit.

Without warning, I push two fingers deep into your soaking pussy. I hear a sharp intake of breath and a slight moan from you.

I play with you for a moment longer before removing my fingers. I lean forward and grab your hair, pulling your head up. I lower my face to mere inches from yours and deliberately slide one of my fingers into my mouth.

I close my eyes a moment then say "You taste wonderful Baby Girl. Would you like to taste yourself on my fingers?"

I open my eyes and see a look of pure desire and lust. Just the look I was hoping to see.

"God yes." You moan. "Please may I taste my pussy on your fingers, Sir?" I slowly bring my other finger closer to your lips, and run it gently along them. Your mouth opens and your tongue darts out, trying to taste. I pull my finger back and tease you with it.

You are almost panting now, the fire in your eyes is glowing. I place my finger into your open mouth and wait.

"Good girl." I tell you in appreciation. You know you are not allowed any type of pleasure unless I allow it. Looking down into your fiery eyes, I give a single nod.

Your mouth clamps down on my slick finger. You release an almost animal growl and your eyes look up as you suck on my finger, head moving up and down. Tongue swirling around it. Trying to get every last drop.

When at last I withdraw my finger, you sigh slightly, but you know there will be plenty more of that.

"I take it you like the taste of your pussy then?" I smile.

"Yes, Sir. But it tastes better when it is on your cock." You gasp. I raise my eyebrows. That is a very direct statement for a submissive to make.

I let it pass this time with a quiet chuckle and say "Well, we will just have to make sure you have that opportunity won't we?"

Lowering your head, knowing you had spoken out of turn you humbly say "Yes, Sir."

"Move up the bed and lay on your back with your hands up near the top." You do as instructed, and I quickly reach up and secure your hands to the headboard.

"Spread your legs." I tell you as I stand.

You do so and then I tell you "Your legs must remain spread at all times. You may not move them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You must also not make a sound. Do you understand?"

With a slight hitch in your breath, you reply "Yes, Sir."

If you break these rules, I will stop and not give you any pleasure for as long as I deem necessary. Do you understand?"

Almost a whine, but you reply "Yes, Sir."

I smile slightly. I know this will be difficult for you. Not being able to move when you are restrained is one thing. Not being allowed to move when you are unrestrained is something all together different.

Without any other pretext or conversation, I kneel down and start devouring your pussy. You taste delicious. My mouth clamps around you. My tongue runs up and down from the bottom to the top of your pussy.

I can feel your legs straining to move. I can feel your back arching. Small whimpers come from you as I gently pull your clit between my lips and flick it with my tongue.

I can tell you are already getting choose to your first of many orgasms. Your pussy is flooding my mouth and your breathing is fast and heavy.

Then I stop. Just before I know you are at the crest. "No." I say firmly. One single word. You know what it means. You are not allowed to cum until I give you permission.

I can see the struggle within you. I see your muscles tensing and relaxing, trying to control that fall over the edge.

After a minute you get a small amount of control back and I look up at you and smile.

"Good girl. That was the first of many edges I will be taking you to before this night is over."

I turn and remove my shoes and socks. I then stand and slowly remove my shirt. Teasing you with each movement. Your mouth is opening as your breath starts to pick up pace again. Once I have dropped my shirt on the floor, I reach for my belt and unbuckle it.

I have been hard since the moment you entered the room, and you can see the bulge through my jeans.I slowly lower my jeans and step out of them. Then I tease you more as I slowly lower and raise my jocks, giving you tantalizing glimpses of what you will get.

I can see you trembling and I finally lower my jocks and step out of them. As naked as my Baby Girl laying tied to the bed. I slowly walk towards you, gently stroking my cock as I move. I can hear your panting breath. See your pussy flood. Feel your desire.

I kneel near your head, my cock just out of reach of your mouth. Your mouth is open. Your eyes are wide and pupils dilated with lust. Your tounge flicks out and tries to lick, but it is just out of reach.You try to move your head closer, but with your hands locked above your head, you can't. You pull slightly on the restraints holding your hands, but they will not budge.

I tease you with my cock. Bringing it forward until it is almost at your lips, then pulling away when you try to reach for it. I glance down and notice that your legs are starting to close. I look up at you and you once again open your legs. "Good Girl. Just because I am not down there at the moment, does not mean you may close your legs. Does it Baby Girl?"

"No Sir. I am sorry. I will do better."

I nod. That is enough for now. I move my cock closer to your waiting mouth once more. As you look up, you can see a small drip of precum. Yes Baby Girl. I am getting turned on as much as you by my teasing. I gently place the head of my cock in front of your lips. Your tounge snakes out and licks the drop off my cock.

We both shudder, but it is for different reasons.

You shudder at the thought of what you just did, and the pleasure it gave to Sir and knowing that instead of just a small drop, you will eventually get a torrent from Sir. Also because you know Sir is finally going to possess you. The absolute joy of your surrender and submission is bliss.

I shudder at the feeling of your tounge finally touching my cock. I have looked forward to this for it seems an eternity. This sublime creature is there for my every whim. I can and will do everything I want to her. She is mine. I possess her. I will have her.

My control is very nearly at breaking point.

Using the last of my restraint, I move my knees between your legs and place my naked body above yours.I gaze down into your beautiful blue eyes and I see what we have both been seeking and finally found together.

I stroke my hand down your cheek and with the other hand, reach up and release your restraints. I need to feel you. I need you to hold me as much as you need to be held. To feel our naked flesh pressing together is bliss. I can feel every part of you on my skin.

Your boobs against my chest, your naked thighs against mine. Our stomachs touching. The feeling is electric. My cock is touching the edge of your pussy. As I look into your eyes, I lose the last of my control.

"I love you Baby Girl!" I cry out as I push deep inside you.

"I love you too Sir" You reply with the same passion.

As soon as my cock enters you, I can feel your muscles start to tighten in an almost instantaneous orgasm. After so much time waiting, plus the teasing, it takes you to the edge of control. You try to speak. To ask for permission, but your words and breath won't come. I can see in your eyes and I know what you need, without you having to say it.

I look into your eyes and say the words you need to hear. "Cum for me Baby Girl!"

It is like those five words set off an explosion in your body and brain.

Your eyes roll back and a moan of pure pleasure and delight escapes your lips. Your legs wrap around me and try to pull me in closer. Your arms tighten across my back and your fingernails start digging in slightly. Your pussy starts spasming violently, almost painfully around my cock.

I have barely moved, knowing that my control is already at the very edge. Wave after wave washes over you. Shaking, shuddering, crying, your orgasm continues. I put my arms around your back and pull you close to me. You bury your head in my shoulder. You are biting my shoulder softly, whimpering and still shaking from your orgasm.

It takes a few moments for you to regain any type of rational control over your body. When you have quieted slightly, I look down at you and smile. "So I take it you came then?" I ask with raised eyebrows. You giggle and kiss me. "I think so." You say with a cheeky grin. "Might have to have another one just to make sure I did."

This brings another thrust from me and your breath catches again in your throat. I know that I am really not going to last very long. You know it as well. This increases your pleasure and you can feel another orgasm brewing as quick as the first.

My thrusting gets faster as I race towards the peak. I never stop looking into your eyes. I want to see your feelings reflected in them. "I am going to cum Baby Girl!" I moan.

"Cum in me Sir." You say "Cum in your Baby Girls pussy" That does it for me.

I growl like an animal and pull you hard to me as I let loose. Feeling me cum inside you sets off your second orgasm. The feelings are unbelievable. You can feel me cumming in you. I can feel your pussy spasming while you cum with me.

Pure Bliss. That is the only way to describe it.

https://knkusa.com/forums/users/destgapostmo/

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=155482

https://munaliso.kontribune.com/articles/9438

https://knowyourmeme.com/users/angeline-remer

https://www.kiva.org/lender/hermina7048

https://www.kropyva.ch/f/res/1931.html

https://sites.google.com/view/novillojke/home

https://godotengine.org/qa/user/sofitopi

https://www.goblins.net/users/pidivaco

https://glamrap.pl/zadaja-od-spotify-gigantycznego-odszkodowania-za-utwory-eminema/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Maggie's Slutty Fantasies Ch. 02

Cheating Husband at a Work Party